We are looking for a Junior Associate to join our IP Department focusing on IP prosecutions and IP Enforcement.
You will have the opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced exciting field of Law that is one of the most relevant for the future. The ability to write and speak in English is preferred as is the constant willingness to learn and be proactive in following the directions of Senior Staff in all aspects of the IP Department.
In a forward-thinking international firm, you will have the ability to rise up thru dedication and hard work giving you a one-of-a-kind opportunity to reach your goals.
As Associate, you are required to work closely with your Department Head and Senior Associates, as well as the Managing Partner (CEO), and the International Business Consultant (internal) as well as external clients.
Primary responsibilities for this role include:
- Assist Senior Associates to draft agreements, contracts, and other legal documents, implement feedback as needed
- Help develop cases / follow on any leads from Investigators by maintaining contact with people involved in the case
- Keep Open lines of Communication with clients/internal team consistently informed on the progress of all cases
- Represent the company in legal proceedings if needed (administrative boards, court trials, etc.)
- Help resolve and clarify any other miscellaneous legal matters as they arise
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility.
- Conducting trademark searches and analyze the data for Senior Associate
- Preparing written reports and correspondence letters/emails for clients and any other IP-related tasks
- Updating deadlines, record files and related information on IP cases and on client files
- Researching laws and past judicial decisions as assigned by Senior Associate
- Support other ad-hoc projects regardless of time constraints or workload.
Area of Practice:
- Intellectual Property
- IP License Compliance
- IP Law Enforcement
- Trademark Registration / Patent / Copyright
Required Skills & Qualifications:
Age: New graduate or not over 25
Degree: bachelor’s degree in law
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Mondays to Fridays
Work Location: BKK Office – Promphong BTS station
Experience & Qualifications:
- Open for new graduates
- Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience with IP law firm
- Have worked in an international law firm is a plus!
- Strong personal initiative and excellent judgment
- Exceptional aptitude for creating structured quantitative and qualitative analyses
- High aptitude to learn quickly, assimilate to new teams and projects, and work well under pressure with outstanding attention to detail
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously for the team
- Team player with proven ability to work in a collaborative environment with desire to quickly contribute and impact organizational growth
- Strong integrity and professionalism
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture