As a Junior Associate, you are required to work closely with Senior Associates, and most importantly having excellent communication skills with your Department Head, the Managing Partner (CEO), and the International Business Consultant (internal) as well as external clients.
Primary responsibilities for this role include:
- Work closely with investigators and/or Investigation Coordinator to ensure work is in progress
- Drafting initial investigation report for further review by Senior Associate
- Conduct offsite training with Government agencies
- Work closely with the authorities, e.g., police, customs officers, etc.
- Assist Senior Associate to draft agreements, contracts, and other legal documents, implement feedback from clients as needed
- Support the operations and accounting departments with the collection of the overdue invoices through negotiations and in arbitration, small claims courts procedure
- Prepare documents and/or produce relevant reports for Enforcement, e.g., investigation report, test purchase reports, legal advice in Thai and English
- Help develop cases / follow on any leads from Investigators by maintaining contact with people involved in the case and consult with Senior Associate (Head)
- Work with Head to keep clients/internal team informed on the progress of all cases
- Conducting trademark searches and analyses the data for Senior Associate
- Preparing written reports and correspondence letters/emails for clients and any other IP-related tasks
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Updating deadlines, record files and related information for our clients
- Support other ad-hoc projects regardless of time constraints or workload.