IMMIGRATION VISA SERVICES
RWT provides a full range of Immigration services to our clientele from various countries around the globe. Our highly experienced Immigration division is committed to our clients and provides the most cost-efficient and timely service to our clients.
With a team of Immigration Specialists located conveniently in Bangkok and select locations throughout the country, RWT has the ability to fulfill all of your immigration and work permit needs. Our team has years of extensive training and up-to-date information that is crucial in this ever-changing field of law.
Our goal in this complex field is to provide an accelerated process while in turn giving our clients the freedom to pursue their travel or business needs without worrisome delays. Our dedication and focus on our clients’ needs is what makes RWT the place to go for all of your visa and work permit needs.
Let us provide you with the help and support you need in this complex area. Here are just some of the options we offer our clients:
A Thai Visa is required for most foreign nationalities to travel and stay in Thailand for more than 30 days. As a result, R.W.T. offers complete visa services that are both comprehensive and cost-efficient. Our visa categories are listed as follows:
- MARRIAGE VISA– If you are married to a Thai national, you can apply for a Thai Marriage Visa. This visa allows you to stay and live in the Kingdom with your Thai spouse, with terms of an initial (3) month period and evolving into a (1) year renewable visa.
- RETIREMENT VISA– The Thai Retirement Visa is issued to applicants who are 50 years of age or older with the intention to retire in Thailand. This visa can also be renewed each year for processing
- BUSINESS VISA– If you plan on working or opening a business in Thailand it will require a Thai Business Visa which is applied for either before arrival or at an embassy outside of Thailand. Our team will prepare all documentation materials needed for submission.
- 1-YEAR THAI VISA– Whether you want to visit and stay with a family, perform duties for the state enterprise or social welfare organizations, or for other purposes not fitted with other visa categories, you can apply for a 1-Year Thai Visa to travel inside the country all year.
- 90-DAY THAI VISA– If you intend to stay in Thailand for more than just the normal tourist visit, the 90-Day Visa is the best option for you.
RWT International Law Offices has been effectively serving our clients through a quick and cost-effective approach. Our team represents clientele from various backgrounds and fields of business activities ranging from the digital nomad to the largest of corporations.
Please feel free to call us at 02-261-2850 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free preliminary consultation. Our dedicated staff of English speaking lawyers, Attorneys, and support personnel are here to provide you with proven results and a focus on our clients’.